Within this last week we had worked on doing multiple things. Early on we had worked on finding a name for our project. Our top choices right now are: Bully Boot, Shitzu Do, and Golden Paws.
Continuing on, we had done more research on how we would like to connect the bottoms to the actual sock. To do so we've come up with three ideas, those being a magnet, buttons, or a combo of one of these options and a zipper that would go along the edge. So far the top idea is the zipper combo.
Lastly, we had made a makeshift prototype that we tried on our medium/large sized dog. It obviously wasn't perfect and we now know that the size of the bottom works fine, but that we need to change up the dimensions on the sock.
Pictures Below of the prototype: